Inspired by this episode of Avatar: The Last Airbender. I still cannot believe no one else has done this.
I have not the skill to make an audio version of this, but that would make my life.
I swing my machete back and forth
I swing my machete back and forth (just swing it)
I swing my machete back and forth
I swing my machete back and forth (swing it real good)
I swing my machete back and forth
I swing my machete back and forth
I swing my machete back and forth
I swing my machete back and forth
Land in the swamp and get my swing on
Pay no attention to them vines cuz we chop ‘em up
And I ain't doin’ nothing wrong
So don't tell me nothing, I’m just tryin’ ta get out
So keep on swinging
So what’s up (yea)
And I'll be doing what I do
We turn our back
And swing our machete and just chop them up
Chop them up, chop them up, chop them up
Don't let those vines keep me in here
Keep my head up I know I'll be fine
Keep fighting until I get out
When I’m down and I feel like giving up I swing again
I swing my machete back and forth
I swing my machete back and forth (just swing it)
I swing my machete back and forth
I swing my machete back and forth (swing it real good)
I swing my machete back and forth
I swing my machete back and forth (just swing it)
I swing my machete back and forth
I swing my machete back and forth (swing it real good)
I swing my machete back and forth
I swing my machete back and forth (just swing it)
I swing my machete back and forth
I swing my machete back and forth (swing it real good)
I swing my machete back and forth
I swing my machete back and forth
I swing my machete back and forth
I swing my machete back and forth
I'ma get more meat in a little bit
Soon as I smell cooking I’m drooling over it
Whether its possum chicken, arctic hen I'm eating it
But can't none of them eat meat like I do
I catch it, I eat it all
Except saber-toothed moose cubs
I swing it real hard, real hard, I swing it real hard
Don't let vines keep me off my grind
Keep my head up I know I'll be fine
Keep fighting until I get there
When I’m down and I feel like giving up I think again
I swing my machete back and forth
I swing my machete back and forth (just swing it)
I swing my machete back and forth
I swing my machete back and forth (swing it real good)
I swing my machete back and forth
I swing my machete back and forth (just swing it)
I swing my machete back and forth
I swing my machete back and forth (swing it real good)
I swing my machete back and forth
I swing my machete back and forth (just swing it)
I swing my machete back and forth
I swing my machete back and forth (swing it real good)
I swing my machete back and forth
I swing my machete back and forth (ok, ok just swing it)
I swing my machete back and forth
I swing my machete back and forth (swing it real good)
I swing my machete back and forth
All my ladies if you feel me
Come on do it do it swing your machete (swing your machete)
Don't matter if it’s sharp, dull (sharp, dull)
Do it do it swing your machete (swing your machete)
All my ladies if you feel me
Come on do it do it swing your machete (swing your machete)
Don't matter if it’s sharp, dull (sharp, dull)
Do it do it swing your machete (your machete, your machete)
I swing my machete back and forth
I swing my machete back and forth (just swing my machete)
I swing my machete back and forth
I swing my machete back and forth (swing it real good)
I swing my machete back and forth
I swing my machete back and forth (just swing my machete)
I swing my machete back and forth
I swing my machete back and forth (swing it real good)
I swing my machete back and forth
I swing my machete back and forth (just swing my machete)
I swing my machete back and forth
I swing my machete back and forth (swing it real good)
I swing my machete back and forth
I swing my machete back and forth
I swing my machete back and forth
I swing my machete back and forth
I swing my machete back and forth
I swing my machete back and forth (just swing it)
I swing my machete back and forth
I swing my machete back and forth (swing it real good)
I swing my machete back and forth
I swing my machete back and forth (just swing it)
I swing my machete back and forth
I swing my machete back and forth (swing it real good)
I swing my machete back and forth
I swing my machete back and forth
I swing...
Sokka out
No comments:
Post a Comment